Today’s printable is something I know we all can get use out of, because we obviously all have birthdays! You can place these in the boxes of your monthly view (they’ll be a little too small width wise), or you can use them how I plan to by placing them in the dates section in your weekly view. The countdown stickers are designed to fit wihtin the vertical boxes of the Erin Condren Life planner and Happy Planner, but I know you could get use out of them in any planner as they are a fairly versatile shape.
I included monthly, weekly, and daily countdowns so that they fit in anyone’s planning style. Personally, I will use all the monthly and weekly coundowns, and I will start using the daily ones once I’m a week away, but I tried to make it so that you could do whatever style you wanted.
I made these in bright pinks, blues, and oranges, but if you want them all in the same color so that they match a spread, please fill out the form below!
- Silhouette: This is by far the easiest way and that would be to print out the stickers on a sheet of sticker paper and then run it through a cutting machine like the Silhouette Cameo. I have preset the cut lines in the studio3 file, but I would recommend double checking to make sure the stickers are going to be cut the way you want them to.
- Box Cutter/ X-acto Knife: Print out the stickers on sticker sheets. Using a sharp cutter and a ruler, gently press against the paper to create a cut through only the top layer of the sticker sheet. Peel back to use. Get a parent’s help if you are young as this can be very dangerous!
- Scissors: Print stickers on sticker sheet and cut out the various shapes with a pair of scissors. Peel the backing off to use.
- Stickerless decorating: This is by far the most tedious, but it definitely works. It doesn’t look as nice or glossy as stickers do but its a way to decorate a planner without purchasing sticker paper. Check out my blog post on how to do it!
Attached you will find 2 files: a studio3 (Silhouette) and a pdf. In the studio3 file, I have already set the cut lines for you, but you should definitely check before you print to make sure that everything is the way you want it.
By clicking “download” you are agreeing to my Terms and Conditions. Click the link to read more.
Tricolor Birthday Countdowns pdf-DOWNLOAD
Tricolor Birthday Countdowns studio3-DOWNLOAD
If you have any suggestions for printable stickers, leave them here, and I will get back to you ASAP!
Want more free, personalized stickers? Choose everything from the type of sticker, the size, the shape, the color, and more!
See my other miscellaneous stickers and labels, and check out more multicolor items!
Get $10 off your first Erin Condren purchase!*
If you want this specific sheet customized, please fill out the form below and I will email you your custom order for free!
For all custom orders, please keep in mind:
*For first orders you must be subscribed to and following plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
* For more than one order, you must be subscribed to and following polishproblem.wordpress.com in addition to plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
Also, please remember that I reserve the right to cancel an order if need be, but I will always consider every order.
Questions? Contact me!
Thanks for visiting my site, and I hope to see you again soon!
*By clicking this link and making a purchase, I could get $10 store credit to erincondren.com. This helps support my blog and keeps printables and custom orders free!
**All images in this download are either my own or have been marked for commercial reuse and modification.
2 thoughts on “Birthday Countdown Stickers-Free Printable Planner Stickers”
Thanks for all these freebies! I’ve never seen a blog like this before that takes custom orders for free. That’s so amazing of you! God bless & I have subscribed & can’t wait to see what else you come out with.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! I’m glad to help anyone in the planner community!