Today’s printable is truly versatile and will definitely work in any planner you choose. I know I always say that, but mini checklists really can be used for anything. These are shorter than the normal checklists that fit the height of the planner box. I find these are great for placing inside half boxes or for smaller spaces, like in a horizontal planner. I replaced the hearts with little hexagons to change things up a little, but I definitely will be posting longer checklists with the traditional hearts eventually.
If you want these in other shapes and sizes, check out my custom order form, where I will make checklists and other stickers how you want them for free!
If you want to customize one of the sheets in this post, I’ll have a form at the bottom along with some information on how to do it.
This printable has 3 different sheets with warm, cool, and neutral color palettes.
I will be posting printables like this every other day (3-4 times per week). I typically make functional stickers like this that are specially sized for the ECLP and the HP. Subscribe and follow so you don’t miss out on a post!
How to use printables:
Ranked in order of Difficulty (1-easy, 4-hard)
- Silhouette: This is by far the easiest way and that would be to print out the stickers on a sheet of sticker paper and then run it through a cutting machine like the Silhouette Cameo. I have preset the cut lines in the studio3 file, but I would recommend double checking to make sure the stickers are going to be cut the way you want them to.
- Box Cutter/ X-acto Knife: Print out the stickers on sticker sheets. Using a sharp cutter and a ruler, gently press against the paper to create a cut through only the top layer of the sticker sheet. Peel back to use. Get a parent’s help if you are young as this can be very dangerous!
- Scissors: Print stickers on sticker sheet and cut out the various shapes with a pair of scissors. Peel the backing off to use.
- Stickerless decorating: This is by far the most tedious, but it definitely works. It doesn’t look as nice or glossy as stickers do but its a way to decorate a planner without purchasing sticker paper. Check out my blog post on how to do it!
Below each image you will find 2 files: a studio3 (Silhouette) and a pdf. In the studio3 file, I have already set the cut lines for you, but you should definitely check before you print to make sure that everything is the way you want it. I forgot to remove the registration marks on some of the pdfs, but they don’t get in the way of any stickers so it shouldn’t be too big of a deal.
By clicking “download” you are agreeing to my Terms and Conditions. Click the link to read more.
Warm Mini Hex Checklists pdf-DOWNLOAD
Warm Mini Hex Checklists studio3-DOWNLOAD
Cool Mini Hex Checklists pdf-DOWNLOAD
Cool Mini Hex Checklists studio3-DOWNLOAD
Neutral Mini Hex Checklists pdf-DOWNLOAD
Neutral Mini Hex Checklists studio3-DOWNLOAD
If you have any suggestions for printable stickers, leave them here, and I will get back to you ASAP!
Want more free, personalized stickers? Choose everything from the type of sticker, the size, the shape, the color, and more!
Get $10 off your first Erin Condren purchase!*
If you want this specific sheet customized with the sheet in only one color or theme, please fill out the form below and I will email you your custom order for free!
For all custom orders, please keep in mind:
*For first orders you must be subscribed to and following plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
- For more than one order, you must be subscribed to and following polishproblem.wordpress.com in addition to plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
Also, please remember that I reserve the right to cancel an order if need be, but I will always consider every order.
Questions? Contact me!
Thanks for visiting my site, and I hope to see you again soon!
*By clicking this link and making a purchase, I could get $10 store credit to erincondren.com. This helps support my blog and keeps printables and custom orders free!