Today’s printable is something I regularly use to mark days when I need to run to the store or pick up groceries. I’m calling these little things because that’s what a lot of the bigger planners call them, but in reality they are just labels with icons. I just like categorizing them in that way for the sake of consistency and a lack of a better word.
These stickers are designed to fit within the boxes of your Erin Condren Vertical or your standard size Happy Planner. I know I say this a ton, but you can definitely make these work in any planner.
I have a total of 6 sheets, 3 sheets of grocery littles in warm, cool, and neutral, and 3 sheets of shopping cart littles in warm, cool, and neutral as well.
If you want to customize these specific sheets, I have a form at the bottom with some information. Just keep in mind that you will only be able to select from the colors I have provided and a few other palettes. To customize with icons, other colors, and even size, check out the custom order form!
I will be posting printables like this every other day (3-4 times per week). I typically make functional stickers like this that are specially sized for the ECLP and the HP. Subscribe and follow so you don’t miss out on a post!
How to use printables:
Ranked in order of Difficulty (1-easy, 4-hard)
- Silhouette: This is by far the easiest way and that would be to print out the stickers on a sheet of sticker paper and then run it through a cutting machine like the Silhouette Cameo. I have preset the cut lines in the studio3 file, but I would recommend double checking to make sure the stickers are going to be cut the way you want them to.
- Box Cutter/ X-acto Knife: Print out the stickers on sticker sheets. Using a sharp cutter and a ruler, gently press against the paper to create a cut through only the top layer of the sticker sheet. Peel back to use. Get a parent’s help if you are young as this can be very dangerous!
- Scissors: Print stickers on sticker sheet and cut out the various shapes with a pair of scissors. Peel the backing off to use.
- Stickerless decorating: This is by far the most tedious, but it definitely works. It doesn’t look as nice or glossy as stickers do but its a way to decorate a planner without purchasing sticker paper. Check out my blog post on how to do it!
Below each image you will find 2 files: a studio3 (Silhouette) and a pdf. In the studio3 file, I have already set the cut lines for you, but you should definitely check before you print to make sure that everything is the way you want it. For some of them, you’ll want to expand the page size under the registration mark menu in the Silhouette program. You’ll want all the edges minimized so that you get the largest possible space. Some of them already have that done, but for some of them, it wouldn’t save correctly.
By clicking “download” you are agreeing to my Terms and Conditions. Click the link to read more.
Warm Grocery Little Things pdf-DOWNLOAD
Warm Grocery Little Things studio3-DOWNLOAD
Cool Grocery Little Things pdf-DOWNLOAD
Cool Grocery Little Things studio3-DOWNLOAD
Neutral Grocery Little Things pdf-DOWNLOAD
Neutral Grocery Little Things studio3-DOWNLOAD
Warm Shopping Cart Little Things pdf-DOWNLOAD
Warm Shopping Cart Little Things studio3-DOWNLOAD
Cool Shopping Cart Little Things pdf-DOWNLOAD
Cool Shopping Cart Little Things studio3-DOWNLOAD
Neutral Shopping Cart Little Things pdf-DOWNLOAD
Neutral Shopping Cart Little Things studio3-DOWNLOAD
If you have any suggestions for printable stickers, leave them here, and I will get back to you ASAP!
See my other Little Things stickers, and check out more multicolor items!
Get $10 off your first Erin Condren purchase!*
If you want this specific sheet customized with the sheet in only one color or theme, please fill out the form below and I will email you your custom order for free!
For all custom orders, please keep in mind:
*For first orders you must be subscribed to and following plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
- For more than one order, you must be subscribed to and following polishproblem.wordpress.com in addition to plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
Also, please remember that I reserve the right to cancel an order if need be, but I will always consider every order.
Questions? Contact me!
Thanks for visiting my site, and I hope to see you again soon!
*By clicking this link and making a purchase, I could get $10 store credit to erincondren.com. This helps support my blog and keeps printables and custom orders free!