So today, I’m doing something a little different. I wanted to make library reminder stickers, as I know that a lot of you will be making visits throughout the summer. I usually denote library visits with a blank circle sticker or a half box if my day is empty, but I really wanted something a little more specific. I initially was planning on making little deco sheets with reminders for when books were due, but I went a little crazy with the planning and ended up designing about 50 sheets (oops!). I’m almost positive there would be problems with the site if I posted downloads to all 50 sheets with studio3 files, and I wasn’t down to post 100 links to one post, so I have split my library downloads into 7 posts, one for each day of the week starting Sunday, June 19th. These printables include the following:
- Circle Labels
- Decorative text and images
- Volunteer labels
- Library related bookmarks
Most of the stickers are usable in any planner, but the ones that do require a specific size are made to fit the Erin Condren Vertical and the Happy Planner.
Today’s printable will be the circle labels. I’ve made 8 different sheets of these all in multicolor with library related labels. These are 1″, and I considered making them smaller, but in order for the text to be readable, I needed them to be larger. I will however be releasing multicolor mini and large icons if you are looking for something smaller. If you want to customize one of the sheets by choosing the colors, you may do so by filling out the custom form below!
I usually post printables like this every other day, but this week I will be releasing a printable everyday along with my normally scheduled posts. So Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, you will be getting two posts with printables! Subscribe and follow so you don’t miss out on a post!
How to use printables:
Ranked in order of Difficulty (1-easy, 4-hard)
- Silhouette: This is by far the easiest way and that would be to print out the stickers on a sheet of sticker paper and then run it through a cutting machine like the Silhouette Cameo. I have preset the cut lines in the studio3 file, but I would recommend double checking to make sure the stickers are going to be cut the way you want them to.
- Box Cutter/ X-acto Knife: Print out the stickers on sticker sheets. Using a sharp cutter and a ruler, gently press against the paper to create a cut through only the top layer of the sticker sheet. Peel back to use. Get a parent’s help if you are young as this can be very dangerous!
- Scissors: Print stickers on sticker sheet and cut out the various shapes with a pair of scissors. Peel the backing off to use.
- Stickerless decorating: This is by far the most tedious, but it definitely works. It doesn’t look as nice or glossy as stickers do but its a way to decorate a planner without purchasing sticker paper. Check out my blog post on how to do it!
Below each image you will find 2 files: a studio3 (Silhouette) and a pdf. In the studio3 file, I have already set the cut lines for you, but you should definitely check before you print to make sure that everything is the way you want it. I tried to preset the cutlines and registration marks for all of them, but just in case I missed one, you’ll want to check and make sure before you print. I usually expand the box to its largest possible size and set the mark length to be somewhere in the middle.
By clicking “download” you are agreeing to my Terms and Conditions. Click the link to read more.
Multicolor Library Visit Circles pdf- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Library Visit Circles studio3- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Renew Books Circles pdf- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Renew Books Circles studio3- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Overdue Books Circles pdf- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Overdue Books Circles studio3- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Return Books Circles pdf- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Return Books Circles studio3- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Checkout Circles pdf- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Checkout Circles studio3- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Library Fees Circles pdf- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Library Fees Circles studio3- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Story Time Circles pdf- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Story Time Circles studio3- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Library Assorted Circles pdf- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Library Assorted Circles studio3- DOWNLOAD
If you have any suggestions for printable stickers, leave them here, and I will get back to you ASAP!
See my other labels, and check out more multicolor items!
Get $10 off your first Erin Condren purchase!*
If you want this specific sheet customized with the sheet in only a few colors, please fill out the form below and I will email you your custom order for free!
If you select more than one color, I will divide them evenly among the 63 circles.
For all custom orders, please keep in mind:
*For first orders you must be subscribed to and following plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
- For more than one order, you must be subscribed to and following polishproblem.wordpress.com in addition to plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
Also, please remember that I reserve the right to cancel an order if need be, but I will always consider every order.
Questions? Contact me!
Thanks for visiting my site, and I hope to see you again soon!
*By clicking this link and making a purchase, I could get $10 store credit to erincondren.com. This helps support my blog and keeps printables and custom orders free!