Today I have for you the first of my monthly themed items. These monthly colors are based on the Erin Condren Life Planner Vertical colors. I be posting July colored items starting today and continuing up to July 9th, and I’ll try to continue with that schedule for future monthly items. As you may already know, Erin Condren changed up the colors on us, so I will be posting two versions of all monthly printables. I don’t know how long I will be doing his for. Personally, I prefer the old Erin Condren colors, so I may continue making the old ones beyond December when the old planners end. I will be releasing about 5 monthly colored items per month as well as a sticker sheet with monthly events and holidays just before the month starts. The 5 sheets will vary from month to month. This month I will be releasing checklists, half boxes, and sidebar ombre boxes. I haven’t seen very many blogs doing this, and when I was starting out planning I was searching everywhere for these items, so I’m glad that I can offer this for you.
The first monthly printable I am releasing is a sheet of 125 assorted headers. I tried to include headers that were more common or more used, and I increased the quantity of the most common headers. I know that a lot of these you won’t use so I included a custom form at the bottom so that you can really make these your own. The colors aren’t exact color matches. I did brighten them up a bit so that they would look more appealing.
I usually post printables like this every other day, but this week I will be releasing a printable everyday along with my normally scheduled posts. So Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, you will be getting two posts with printables! Subscribe and follow so you don’t miss out on a post!
How to use printables:
Ranked in order of Difficulty (1-easy, 4-hard)
- Silhouette: This is by far the easiest way and that would be to print out the stickers on a sheet of sticker paper sticker paper sticker paper and then run it through a cutting machine like the Silhouette Cameo. I have preset the cut lines in the studio3 file, but I would recommend double checking to make sure the stickers are going to be cut the way you want them to.
- Box Cutter/ X-acto Knife: Print out the stickers on sticker sheets. Using a sharp cutter and a ruler, gently press against the paper to create a cut through only the top layer of the sticker sheet. Peel back to use. Get a parent’s help if you are young as this can be very dangerous!
- Scissors: Print stickers on sticker sheet and cut out the various shapes with a pair of scissors. Peel the backing off to use.
- Stickerless decorating: This is by far the most tedious, but it definitely works. It doesn’t look as nice or glossy as stickers do but its a way to decorate a planner without purchasing sticker paper. Check out my blog post on how to do it!
Below each image you will find 2 files: a studio3 (Silhouette) and a pdf. In the studio3 file, I have already set the cut lines for you, but you should definitely check before you print to make sure that everything is the way you want it. I tried to preset the cutlines and registration marks for all of them, but just in case I missed one, you’ll want to check and make sure before you print. I usually expand the box to its largest possible size and set the mark length to be somewhere in the middle.
By clicking “download” you are agreeing to my Terms and Conditions. Click the link to read more.
Old July Monthly Colored Assorted Headers pdf- DOWNLOAD
Old July Monthly Colored Assorted Headers studio3- DOWNLOAD
New July Monthly Colored Assorted Headers pdf- DOWNLOAD
New July Monthly Colored Assorted Headers studio3- DOWNLOAD
If you have any suggestions for printable stickers, leave them here, and I will get back to you ASAP!
Want more free, personalized stickers? Choose everything from the type of sticker, the size, the shape, the color, and more!
Get $10 off your first Erin Condren purchase!*
If you want this specific sheet customized with the sheet in only a few labels, please fill out the form below and I will email you your custom order for free!
If you select more than one label I will divide them evenly upon the 125 headers. You can also select the blank option to get the full sheet with no labels.
For all custom orders, please keep in mind:
*For first orders you must be subscribed to and following plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
- For more than one order, you must be subscribed to and following polishproblem.wordpress.com in addition to plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
Also, please remember that I reserve the right to cancel an order if need be, but I will always consider every order.
Questions? Contact me!
Thanks for visiting my site, and I hope to see you again soon!
*By clicking this link and making a purchase, I could get $10 store credit to erincondren.com. This helps support my blog and keeps printables and custom orders free!
**All Amazon links in this post are affiliate links. By purchasing through these links, I could receive a small commission. For more info see the Terms and Conditions.