Today’s printable is very similar to the other one that came out a few hours ago in that you can use it to mark movies, TV shows, etc. I think I’m going to use it to mark when I make popcorn at home. I make it in pots at home, and I don’t like to do it too often so that the house doesn’t constantly smell of oil, so I’ll make it on days when I have a couple TV shows on. But obviously you can do whatever you please with it. I have these in three color schemes as I usually do. If you want to customize these and get them all in one color or in only a few colors, you can fill out the custom order form below. These stickers are specially sized to fit within the boxes of the Erin Condren Vertical and the standard sized Happy Planner
Just a head’s up: Today I have 4 posts coming out, and I’m going to try to release them at various times so that it isn’t too overwhelming. I just had a ton of stuff designed and didn’t want to wait too long to release them. You’ll get your normal post with July items, your library sticker for this week, and an additional sheet of litte things. Tomorrow I will also have 4 posts, and on Friday I’ll have 2. After that we’ll go back to our every other day schedule, though I can’t promise I won’t go crazy with designing again! Subscribe and follow so you don’t miss out on a post!
How to use printables:
Ranked in order of Difficulty (1-easy, 4-hard)
- Silhouette: This is by far the easiest way and that would be to print out the stickers on a sheet of sticker paper sticker paper sticker paper and then run it through a cutting machine like the Silhouette Cameo. I have preset the cut lines in the studio3 file, but I would recommend double checking to make sure the stickers are going to be cut the way you want them to.
- Box Cutter/ X-acto Knife: Print out the stickers on sticker sheets. Using a sharp cutter and a ruler, gently press against the paper to create a cut through only the top layer of the sticker sheet. Peel back to use. Get a parent’s help if you are young as this can be very dangerous!
- Scissors: Print stickers on sticker sheet and cut out the various shapes with a pair of scissors. Peel the backing off to use.
- Stickerless decorating: This is by far the most tedious, but it definitely works. It doesn’t look as nice or glossy as stickers do but its a way to decorate a planner without purchasing sticker paper. Check out my blog post on how to do it!
Below each image you will find 2 files: a studio3 (Silhouette) and a pdf. In the studio3 file, I have already set the cut lines for you, but you should definitely check before you print to make sure that everything is the way you want it. I tried to preset the cutlines and registration marks for all of them, but just in case I missed one, you’ll want to check and make sure before you print. I usually expand the box to its largest possible size and set the mark length to be somewhere in the middle.
By clicking “download” you are agreeing to my Terms and Conditions. Click the link to read more.
Warm Popcorn Little Things pdf- DOWNLOAD
Warm Popcorn Little Things studio3- DOWNLOAD
Cool Popcorn Little Things pdf- DOWNLOAD
Cool Popcorn Little Things studio3- DOWNLOAD
Neutral Popcorn Little Things pdf- DOWNLOAD
Neutral Popcorn Little Things studio3- DOWNLOAD
If you have any suggestions for printable stickers, leave them here, and I will get back to you ASAP!
Want more free, personalized stickers? Choose everything from the type of sticker, the size, the shape, the color, and more!
Get $10 off your first Erin Condren purchase!*
If you want this specific sheet customized with the sheet in only a few colors, please fill out the custom order form below.
If you select more than one color, I will divide them evenly on the page. You can select colors that I have in the sheets I’m sharing now or you can look to some of my other multicolor items. The easiest way for me to do custom orders is if you specify the sheet either through its name or its code and then tell me the column and row numbers.
For all custom orders, please keep in mind:
*For first orders you must be subscribed to and following plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
- For more than one order, you must be subscribed to and following polishproblem.wordpress.com in addition to plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
Also, please remember that I reserve the right to cancel an order if need be, but I will always consider every order.
Questions? Contact me!
Thanks for visiting my site, and I hope to see you again soon!
*By clicking this link and making a purchase, I could get $10 store credit to erincondren.com. This helps support my blog and keeps printables and custom orders free!
**All Amazon links in this post are affiliate links. By purchasing through these links, I could receive a small commission. For more info see the Terms and Conditions.
***All designs are my own unless otherwise indicated.
Popcorn icons source: