Today I have more Little Things for you! I’ve been making a lot of these as I love stacking them in my planner. You can use these to mark livestreams, uploads, schedules, etc. I will be releasing decorative YouTube stickers tomorrow as a little bonus. All my Little Things will fit within the boxes of the ECLP Vertical and classic Happy Planner.
I have three posts going up today including this one and 2 posts tomorrow. Subscribe and follow so that you never miss out on a post!
Follow me on Instagram and tag @plannerproblem if you use these in your spreads!
How to use printables:
Ranked in order of Difficulty (1-easy, 4-hard)
- Silhouette: This is by far the easiest way and that would be to print out the stickers on a sheet of sticker paper sticker paper sticker paper and then run it through a cutting machine like the Silhouette Cameo. I have preset the cut lines in the studio3 file, but I would recommend double checking to make sure the stickers are going to be cut the way you want them to.
- Box Cutter/ X-acto Knife: Print out the stickers on sticker sheets. Using a sharp cutter and a ruler, gently press against the paper to create a cut through only the top layer of the sticker sheet. Peel back to use. Get a parent’s help if you are young as this can be very dangerous!
- Scissors: Print stickers on sticker sheet and cut out the various shapes with a pair of scissors. Peel the backing off to use.
- Stickerless decorating: This is by far the most tedious, but it definitely works. It doesn’t look as nice or glossy as stickers do but its a way to decorate a planner without purchasing sticker paper. Check out my blog post on how to do it!
Below each image you will find 2 files: a studio3 (Silhouette) and a pdf. In the studio3 file, I have already set the cut lines for you, but you should definitely check before you print to make sure that everything is the way you want it. I tried to preset the cutlines and registration marks for all of them, but just in case I missed one, you’ll want to check and make sure before you print. I usually expand the box to its largest possible size and set the mark length to be somewhere in the middle. Just an FYI, I don’t do offsets on my stickers (except for some decorative stickers), meaning that the Silhouette cuts out the outline of the shape. The reason for this is that I also have pdfs for people who don’t own Silhouettes who are cutting them by hand. If I do offsets, the boxes will be too big.
By clicking “download” you are agreeing to my Terms and Conditions. Click the link to read more.
Cool YouTube Little Things pdf – DOWNLOAD
Cool YouTube Little Things studio3 – DOWNLOAD
Neutral YouTube Little Things pdf – DOWNLOAD
Neutral YouTube Little Things studio3 – DOWNLOAD
Warm YouTube Little Things pdf – DOWNLOAD
Warm YouTube Little Things studio3 – DOWNLOAD
If you have any suggestions for printable stickers, leave them here, and I will get back to you ASAP!
Want more free, personalized stickers? Choose everything from the type of sticker, the size, the shape, the color, and more!
Get $10 off your first Erin Condren purchase!*
If you want a specific sheet customized with a few colors, fill out the form below! I am not doing customizations with icons so all are YouTube related. To change icons, check out the custom order form. I’m also not doing custom orders on the deco page.
If you select more than one color, I will divide them evenly on the page. You can select colors that I have in the sheets I’m sharing now or you can look to some of my other multicolor items. The easiest way for me to do custom orders is if you specify the sheet either through its name or its code and then tell me the column and row numbers.
For all custom orders, please keep in mind:
*For first orders you must be subscribed to and following plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
- For more than one order, you must be subscribed to and following polishproblem.wordpress.com in addition to plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
Also, please remember that I reserve the right to cancel an order if need be, but I will always consider every order.
Questions? Contact me!
Thanks for visiting my site, and I hope to see you again soon!
*By clicking this link and making a purchase, I could get $10 store credit to erincondren.com. This helps support my blog and keeps printables and custom orders free!
**All Amazon links in this post are affiliate links. By purchasing through these links, I could receive a small commission. For more info see the Terms and Conditions.
***All designs are my own or have been marked for free commercial reuse and modification.