For my first ever post on this blog, I wanted to share a very simple yet versatile planner sticker. You can use headers for pretty much anything in almost every planner you can think of. The ones I am sharing with you today are specially sized for the Erin Condren Life Planner in the Vertical layout and the standard sized MAMBI Happy Planner, however I’ve used these in my small horizontal planner as well.
I will be posting printables like this every other day (3-4 times per week). I typically make functional stickers like this that are specially sized for the ECLP and the HP. Subscribe and follow so you don’t miss out on a post!
How to use printables:
Ranked in order of Difficulty (1-easy, 4-hard)
- Silhouette: This is by far the easiest way and that would be to print out the stickers on a sheet of sticker paper and then run it through a cutting machine like the Silhouette Cameo. I have preset the cut lines in the studio3 file, but I would recommend double checking to make sure the stickers are going to be cut the way you want them to.
- Box Cutter: Print out the stickers on sticker sheets. Using a box cutter and a ruler, gently press against the paper to create a cut through only the top layer of the sticker sheet. Peel back to use. Get a parent’s help if you are young as this can be very dangerous!
- Scissors: Print stickers on sticker sheet and cut out the various shapes with a pair of scissors. Peel the backing off to use.
- Stickerless decorating: This is by far the most tedious, but it definitely works. It doesn’t look as nice or glossy as stickers do but its a way to decorate a planner without purchasing sticker paper. Check out my blog post on how to do it!
Attached you will find 2 files: a studio3 (Silhouette) and a pdf. In the studio3 file, I have already set the cut lines for you, but you should definitely check before you print to make sure that everything is the way you want it.
By clicking “download” you are agreeing to my Terms and Conditions. Click the link to read more.
Blank Multicolor Headers pdf-DOWNLOAD
Blank Multicolor Headers studio3-DOWNLOAD
If you have any suggestions for printable stickers, leave them here, and I will get back to you ASAP!
Want more free, personalized stickers? Click here to choose everything from the type of sticker, the size, the shape, the color, and more!
Click here to see a page of all the headers I’ve shared with you on my blog, and click here to see all the multicolor items I’ve posted!
Click here to get $10 off your first Erin Condren Planner!*
If you want this specific sheet customized, please fill out the form below and I will email you your custom order for free!
For all custom orders, please keep in mind:
*For first orders you must be subscribed to and following plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
* For more than one order, you must be subscribed to and following polishproblem.wordpress.com
in addition to plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
Also, please remember that I reserve the right to cancel an order if need be, but I will always consider every order.
Questions? Contact me!
Thanks for visiting my site, and I hope to see you again soon!
*By clicking this link and making a purchase, I could get $10 store credit to erincondren.com. This helps support my blog and keeps printables and custom orders free!