This is the form for custom orders, where I will email you stickers I have made specifically per your request. This is not the form for recommendations. The recommendation form is for those who want to suggest future posts.
How this works is I will review the information you have in the form, email you to notify you whether I will be making your stickers, and then email you a pdf with the final product. This service is completely free and I will be continuing to offer it this way for as long as I am able to. Just keep in mind that I am in no way a professional so I apologize in advance if they don’t turn out the way you want.
*Note: If you choose to request a studio3 (Silhouette) file, I will have the cut lines preset, but you’ll have to double check to reduce any difficulties. Sometimes I forget to expand the registration mark box, so always expand it to its largest size.
*Note: I can’t do decorative pieces (because of copyright rules) unless you send me patterns you’ve found or purchased.
*Note: Right now, I only design for the Erin Condren Life Planner in the Vertical layout and the regular sized MAMBI Happy Planner. I would be happy to make stickers to fit your other planner as long as you send me the correct dimensions.
*Note: Each order form gets you only ONE sheet of stickers. For more sheets, fill out a separate form. For example, if you wanted one sheet of “school” headers and one sheet of “today” headers, you will need to fill out two forms, one for each sheet. However, if you wanted two sheets of “school” headers of the same color and design, you only need to fill out one form, and then just print two copies of the pdf. Each sheet is a standard 8.5″ by 11″.
*Note: Custom orders must be treated like any other printable on the site. That means that they may not be reposted, shared, or resold in any way without a link to the blog. Simply posting a link to the download does not count, as it does not properly credit the source. All custom orders are for personal use. For more information regarding what you can and can’t do with downloads see my Terms and Conditions.
I will make custom orders for anyone who requests them for free and meets the following:
To make 1 order you must be subscribed to and following this blog. (plannerproblem.wordpresss.com).
To make additional orders, you must be subscribed to and following my second blog as well (polishproblem.wordpress.com).
As long as these conditions are met, I will be happy to make stickers for you.
To subscribe you only need an email account. To follow you will need a WordPress account.
Also, please keep in mind that I reserve the right to cancel an order if need be, but I will always consider every order.
How to use printables
Ranked in order of Difficulty (1-easy, 4-hard)
- Silhouette: This is by far the easiest way and that would be to print out the stickers on a sheet of sticker paper and then run it through a cutting machine like the Silhouette. Keep in mind that you will have to set the cut lines yourself to make sure they turn out the way you want them.
- Box Cutter: Print out the stickers on sticker sheets. Using a box cutter and a ruler, gently press against the paper to create a cut through only the top layer of the sticker sheet.
- Scissors: Print stickers on sticker sheet and cut out the various shapes. Peel the backing off to use.
- Stickerless decorating: This is by far the most tedious, but it definitely works. It doesn’t look as nice or glossy as stickers do but its a way to decorate a planner without purchasing sticker paper. Check out my blog post on how to do it
Select the type of planner you would like to order for:
- Erin Condren Life Planner VERTICAL
- MAMBI Happy Planner Standard Size (VERTICAL)
- Other (Have your dimensions ready!)