I love making planner stickers for you all for free, but in order for that to continue, you must comply with the following terms and conditions:
- All planner printables and downloads are for PERSONAL use only. I define personal use to mean the use or modification of an item within one’s household. Meaning you can do whatever you want to them as long as they are only accessible within your household.
- You may NOT resell or redistribute any downloads.
- You may NOT repost downloads to any social media, blog, or website. You may, however, repost the LINK to the post to which the download originated from.
- You may NOT claim any downloads as your own. If you are going to use them and post an image of how you used them, please credit me with a reference or a link to plannerproblem.wordpress.com.
- You may NOT remove the watermark unless for personal use. See above for definition.
- You may NOT post links to the downloads. The links must be to the originating post or page on my site.
- You may NOT copy a blog post on this site and claim it as your own. You may, however, quote the blog and provide a link or reference to plannerproblem.wordpress.com
- You may NOT use or modify any downloads for commercial purposes.
All images and designs are my own or are identified as free for commercial reuse and modification. If there is a copyright issue with any of my downloads or images, please contact me at email@example.com and I will work to resolve the issue and remove the download.
Any information provided to the site including but not limited to name, email, etc. will remain only visible to the site administrator fulfilling the order or recommendation. Your information is private and will remain that way. I will only ever contact you regarding your order or recommendation and will not seek to contact you otherwise.
I may get a small commission for some purchases through affiliate links. Obviously, you can always search for the item yourself and get it there, but purchasing through affiliate links really helps to support my blog and all the free items it provides. All affiliate links will be denoted with an asterisk (*) with a desclaimer at the end of the post.
I am not liable for any damages caused by downloading the printables. However, I would be happy to try to help you in fixing the problem, if I can.