So if you missed my last post, I’ll give you a brief recap of what’s going on. Basically I’ve designed tons of new sheets for you, all of which are library related. Instead of including 100 downloads in one post, I’ve categorized all the pages and divided them up into 7 days. Today is day 4, and I will be sharing headers for the Morning Day Night or Morning Afternoon Evening sections in your planner. I’ve included library related labels so you can use these for headers above checklists or labels. Again, most of these reminders were seen in circle and flag from a couple days ago. In the next few days you can look forward to:
- Volunteer labels
- Library related bookmarks
Most of the stickers are usable in any planner, but the ones that do require a specific size are made to fit the Erin Condren Vertical and the Happy Planner. In this specific set, they will fit perfectly in the header sections of those planners.
I’ve made 2 sheets for you today. You can use these above checklists to list off books you need to get, books that are due, or just to keep a running list of books you have and are reading or have completed. I tried to include a header in each color, but if you would like them in only one color or label, you can fill out the custom order form below. If you want to add a custom label that’s totally fine. Just include the number of each you want in the form, or I can just divide them evenly among the 125 headers myself.
I usually post printables like this every other day, but this week I will be releasing a printable everyday along with my normally scheduled posts. So Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, you will be getting two posts with printables! Subscribe and follow so you don’t miss out on a post!
How to use printables:
Ranked in order of Difficulty (1-easy, 4-hard)
- Silhouette: This is by far the easiest way and that would be to print out the stickers on a sheet of sticker paper sticker paper sticker paper and then run it through a cutting machine like the Silhouette Cameo. I have preset the cut lines in the studio3 file, but I would recommend double checking to make sure the stickers are going to be cut the way you want them to.
- Box Cutter/ X-acto Knife: Print out the stickers on sticker sheets. Using a sharp cutter and a ruler, gently press against the paper to create a cut through only the top layer of the sticker sheet. Peel back to use. Get a parent’s help if you are young as this can be very dangerous!
- Scissors: Print stickers on sticker sheet and cut out the various shapes with a pair of scissors. Peel the backing off to use.
- Stickerless decorating: This is by far the most tedious, but it definitely works. It doesn’t look as nice or glossy as stickers do but its a way to decorate a planner without purchasing sticker paper. Check out my blog post on how to do it!
Below each image you will find 2 files: a studio3 (Silhouette) and a pdf. In the studio3 file, I have already set the cut lines for you, but you should definitely check before you print to make sure that everything is the way you want it. I tried to preset the cutlines and registration marks for all of them, but just in case I missed one, you’ll want to check and make sure before you print. I usually expand the box to its largest possible size and set the mark length to be somewhere in the middle.
By clicking “download” you are agreeing to my Terms and Conditions. Click the link to read more.
Multicolor Assorted Library Headers 2 pdf- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Assorted Library Headers 2 studio3- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Assorted Library Headers 1 pdf- DOWNLOAD
Multicolor Assorted Library Headers 1 studio3- DOWNLOAD
If you have any suggestions for printable stickers, leave them here, and I will get back to you ASAP!
Want more free, personalized stickers? Choose everything from the type of sticker, the size, the shape, the color, and more!
Get $10 off your first Erin Condren purchase!*
If you want this specific sheet customized with the sheet in only a few labels or colors, please fill out the form below and I will email you your custom order for free!
If you select more than one label I will divide them evenly upon the 125 headers. You can also select the blank option to get the full sheet with no labels.
For all custom orders, please keep in mind:
*For first orders you must be subscribed to and following plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
- For more than one order, you must be subscribed to and following polishproblem.wordpress.com in addition to plannerproblem.wordpress.com. You will need an email account to subscribe and a WordPress account to follow.
Also, please remember that I reserve the right to cancel an order if need be, but I will always consider every order.
Questions? Contact me!
Thanks for visiting my site, and I hope to see you again soon!
*By clicking this link and making a purchase, I could get $10 store credit to erincondren.com. This helps support my blog and keeps printables and custom orders free!
**All Amazon links in this post are affiliate links. By purchasing through these links, I could receive a small commission. For more info see the Terms and Conditions.